Saturday, November 14, 2009

CabaRayMartinVoltaire

Been a good year. There's been a lot of profile building remixes, some good feedback on some bootlegs, and the game thing also. 2010 looks set to be just as good - with thanks to my friends over at APC, I'm very happy to announce forthcoming remixes of Billie Ray Martin's takes on Cabaret Voltaire's "The Crackdown" and "Just Fascination" - current ETA March 2010 but you need to check out Billie Ray Martin's official blog for more details, then join her mailing list.
And yeah .. .this is the first post I've done with no downloads .. but if you look to the "right clickers" on the right hand side of this blog, you'll see there's a heap of back catalog now being made available. Knock yourselves out.

2 comments:

  1. nice! i've tried a few richt clickers but they all give me a 404 error, I'd rather get a 303 erroring trough my speakers :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. OK - Should all be working now - apologies for the error

    ReplyDelete