Friday, March 09, 2007

Get Teenage Kicks ...

I've really got the good people at gothrobot to blame for this one ... which is why they got the heads up on it first. It's that man James Murphy doing his best Phil Oakey impression on vocals with the joyful bleeps of BSOD providing a counterpoint. Ten bonus points if you can name the track the "tick tock" vocal sample comes from. Expect more Murphy related shennanigans very very soon ...

You should also go visit the BSOD (Blue Screen Of Death?) myspace also - some pretty darn good tracks there: I'm especially keen on the most excellently titled "Roflcopter".

1 comment:

  1. Another damn fine tune!
    As for the tick tock sample...Isn't it from I wanna Sex you Up, by Color Me Badd? (in a way I hope I'm wrong, bit sad that I would recognise that)

    ReplyDelete