Monday, October 24, 2005

Totally Random Man

For the life of me I can't decide whether Madonna's new single is genuis or garbage - I just feel that both she and producer Stuart Price (aka Les Rhythmes Digitales) can and have done better in the past. I do look forward to listening to the new album however.


Over on Pop Justice however there's a really funny critique on it meantime. Me - I just stick someone else's vocal on top. Thankyou for the music Ms Stefani...

And a little reminder for you ... book your hotels now for a late night session at West Of Bastard on Friday 4th November in Bristol. Looks like it's going to be a good one fo' shoal.

3 comments:

  1. Lovely, smashing boot. It made this gay boy very happy. Here's what I don't get though. I figured it would only be hours after club remixes of "Hung Up" surfaced that we saw the first bootlegs appropriating the dubs to remix ABBA's "Gimme, Gimme, Gimme (A Man After Midnight)". Call it a tribute. Or payback. Definitely be worth hearing, I think, though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Big fan of yours here, been going to GYBO for over a year and I love your mixes. Question though - I'd love a full version of this Madonna mix, but only 10 seconds of it actually downloads. Is it hosted elsewhere? Many thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You may need to use a download manager such as get right - I've had this problem mentioned by other people. If you still have problems though, drop me an e-mail and I'll try and sort you out.

    ReplyDelete